(September 29, 2017)
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Please take note of the following important information:
*October 1 - Our Holy Cross Students will be collecting Walk-a-thon Pledges and selling Krispy Kreme Donuts after all the Morning Masses
*October 1 to 4 - All our Students are kindly being reminded to bring in a non-perishable food item, if they wish to support our Annual Thanksgiving Food Drive for needy families in our Community.
- Full School Uniform begins (Spring Uniform is no longer permitted until May 1)
- Gr. 4/5/6/7 Boys Soccer Practice @ Brentwood Park from 3:05 to 4 pm
- Student Council`s, Annual Titans Wear Day. (Please come to school dressed in your favourite Titan`s Wear.)All our Students will be receiving a Special Walk-a-thon Cookie and they are kindly being asked to bring in a Loonie or Toonie, in support of our Annual Walk-a-thon.
- Gr.4/5 Boys Stripes Soccer Team Game vs St. Michael`s @ Queens Park Turf (The Students will leaving @ 2:15 pm for a 3 pm start time)
- Annual CISVA Gr. 2 to 7 Cross Country Meet @ Swangard Stadium (Please note that our Athletes will be leaving the School with the Bus and Parent Drivers at 9:30 am. Please also be aware that this is a Rain or Shine Event and our Students are asked to dress appropriately for the weather.) All our Athletes are being asked to make their own arrangements for rides home from the Meet. Staff Supervision will be provided @ Swangard Stadium until 3 pm.NO HOT LUNCH ON THIS DATE. A FREE HOT DOG LUNCH WILL PROVIDED ON FR
- Thanksgiving School Mass in the Church @ 9:15 am
- Holy Cross Titans Annual Walk-a-thon
*Dismissal for all Students will be @ 12:05 pm
*All Students will be receiving a Complimentary Hot Dog Lunch, courtesy of our Hot Lunch Program
*All Students are expected to be at School for our regular 8:55 am start time.
*There will be Coffee, Refreshments and Raffles in the Gymnasium for our Parents and Guests.
*October 9 - Thanksgiving Day Holiday (No Classes)
*October 10 - Gr. 7 Parents & Candidates Confirmation Meeting in the Gym @ 7 pm
**Please mark your Calendars for our 2nd Annual Holy Cross Oktoberfest Dinner and Dance from 7 pm to 12:30 am on Oct. 28 in our Gymnasium. (Please come and enjoy an evening of great food, live music and complimentary beer from 7 to 9 pm) Tickets will be going on sale on Oct. 10 in the School Office.
**Please be reminded that "Left Turns" are not permitted when exiting our Parking Lot on Delta Ave.
Wishing you God`s blessings,
Mr. Dino Alberti