(September 22, 2017)
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Please take note of the following important information:
- Gr. 4/5/6/7 Boys Soccer Practice @ Brentwood Park at 3:05 pm
- Gr. 2 to 7 Annual St. Mary`s Cross Country Meet @ South Memorial Park in Van. (The Bus & Parent Drivers will be leaving @ 9:15 am and our Students should be returning by 2:30 pm. Please be advised that all our athletes can come to School in their Gym Strip and that they should dress appropriately for the Weather)
Gr. 4/5 Boys Maroon Soccer Team Game vs St. Michael`s @ Queens Park Turf. (All Cross Country Athletes will go directly to the game with Mr. Alberti & Parent Drivers from South Memorial Park. All Maroon team players not in Cross Country, will leave the School at 2:10 pm)Please note your Child has been informed on which Team he will be playing for by one of our Coaches (The Maroon Team is highlighted in Yellow on the Schedule & the Stripes Team is highlighted in Pink on the Schedule) The Stripes Team will be playing St. Michael`s on the following Tuesday.
- Hot Lunch Day (Chicken Strips)
- Senior Boys Super 8 Team Games @ BBY LK Turf #3 (The Boys will be leaving the School @ 11:55 am for Games at 12:35 pm vs Sacred Heart and 2:30 pm vs OLPH)Please note that the Boys on this Team will be receiving their Hot Lunches @ 11:40 pm
- First Day of Italian Classes being held in the Church Basement (3 to 5 pm)
- Altar Servers Meeting at 9:15 am in the Church
- Senior Boys Maroon Team Soccer Game vs St. Michael`s @ BBY LK. Turf #1 (Leaving @ 2:20 pm for a 2:55 pm start time)
- Gr. 6 Immunizations (in the Morning)
- Holy Cross vs O.L.Sorrows Gr. 2 to Gr. 7 Cross Country Meet @ Brentwood Park from 12:30 to 2:45 pm (Please refer to Miss Manfron`s Memo for further details) Please note that our Students will walk over to Brentwood Park with their Teacher a few minutes prior to their Run and then walk back to the School when they are finished.
- Notre Dame First Annual Gr. 7 Girls Volleyball Jamboree (The Students will be leaving the School @ 12:20 pm & the Tournament will run from 1 to 4 pm.) Please note that the Gr. 7 Girls will not be participating in the Cross Country Meet on this date.
- 3rd Week / Walk-a-thon Incentive Draws
*October 2 - Full School Uniform begins (Spring Uniform is no longer permitted until May 1)
*October 6 - Annual Titan`s Walk-a-thon (Please note that Prize Collectors & Prizes are still needed and if you are able to assist us in these areas, please contact Mrs. Sorace at the School)
**Please mark your Calendars for our 2nd Annual Holy Cross Oktoberfest Dinner and Dance from 7 pm to 12:30 am on Oct. 28 in our Gymnasium. (Please come and enjoy an evening of great food, live music and complimentary beer from 7 to 9 pm) Tickets will be going on sale on Oct. 10 in the School Office.
Wishing you God`s blessings,
Mr. Dino Alberti