(September 8, 2017)
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Please take note of the following important information:
*September 8 - Professional Day (No Classes)
*September 11 to 15 - Holy Cross Athletic Programs begin (Please refer to Miss Manfron`s emails for details of the Volleyball & Cross Country Schedules.)
- Gr. 6 & 7 Boys Soccer Practice @ Brentwood Park School from 3:05 to 4:05 pm
- Holy Cross Annual Walk-a-thon Kick-off Assembly @ 9 am (Information Sheets will be sent home)
- Gr. 4 & 5 Boys Soccer Practice @ Brentwood Park School (3:05 to 4:05 pm)
- Annual Holy Cross, "Meet the Teachers Night"
- Gr. 7 Camp Information Meeting @ 6:30 pm for Gr.7 Parents in the Gr. 7 Class
- Gr. 6 HPV Vaccine Information Meeting for Parents of Gr. 6 Girls @ 6:30 pm in the Gr. 6 Class
- General Meeting @ 7 pm in the Gym for all Parents
- Meet the Teachers Session # 1 @ 7:35 pm (In your Child`s Classroom)
- Meet the Teachers Session # 1 repeated @ 8:05 pm for Parents with Children in other grades
- Gr. 7 Band Program Presentation will be at 8:05pm in the Gym (*Please note that Gr. 7 willonly have one Meet the Teachers Session, in order to accommodate the other two Gr. 7Presentations on that evening)
- Deadline for Hot Lunch Orders (Sept. 20 is our first Hot Lunch Day)
- Gr.4, 5, 6 & 7 Boys Soccer Practice @ Brentwood Park (3:05 to 4:05 pm)
- Gr. 5, 6 & 7 Volleyball Skill Development Program begins (Boys @ 8 am & Girls @ 3:05 pm)
- Gym Strip Sale on the Gym Stage from 2:55 to 3:30 pm
*September 17 - Holy Cross Parish Annual Salmon BBQ. from 2:30 to 7 pm. (Come and enjoy an Afternoon of great food and entertainment. There will also be Face Painting @ 3 pm & the Super Slide and Bouncy Castle @ 2:30 to 6:30 pm, available for the Children)
*September 18 - Roman Catholic Challenge Practices begin this week
**Please note that the Annual Welcome Back Pancake Breakfast for the Kindergartens, their Gr. 6 Buddies & the new students in the School is on Tuesday, Sept. 19 at 9:30 am.
** Please note that our first Hot Lunch Day will be Sept. 20. Please carefully go over the Ordering Tutorial that will be sent to you on line today. It is a very basic step by step approach that will help improve our ordering system. Please be advised that most of you were given the opportunity to practice and go over the new procedure at the end of our last School Year.
**Please note that all the School Holidays, Vacation Breaks, Fundraising Events and Professional Days were made available on my last Parents` Memo (Aug. 30) and if you missed it, it is now posted under Parent Memos on our Holy Cross Elementary School Website.
Wishing you God`s blessings,
Mr. Dino Alberti