(June 9, 2017)
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Please take note of the following important information:
- Annual Sea Wall Run for all our Running Club Members from 9 to 11:30 am (Please refer to Ms. Manfron`s Memo for further details)
- Afternoon Professional Development Day (Dismissal for all Students @ Noon)
- Walk-a-thon Prize Winners, "Lunch with the Principal @ Whitespot" (11:30 am to 12:45 pm)
- Titan`s Annual Step-up Day (The Students have some introductory time with "Next Year`s Teacher" from 1 to 1:45 pm)
- Hot Lunch Day (Chicken Strips)
- Father`s Day School Mass in the Church @ 9:15 am / Track & Field Awards to follow the Mass
- Reading Club Pizza Party in the Gym at Lunch
- Kindergarten Graduation Ceremony in the Gym @ 11:15 am / Kindergarten Picnic on Lower Field from 12:05 to 2:30 pm
- High Touch / High Tech Presentation @ 1:30 pm in the Gr. 1 Class.
*June 17 - First ever Holy Cross Community Movie Night Under the Stars in our School Parking Lot (Come and spend a night with your Family outdoors watching the latest version of, "Beauty and the Beast") The Gates will open at 8:30 and the Movie will start at 9:30 pm. A Concession Stand will be available and donations can be made at the event. This event which is intended for Students accompanied by Adults will be hosted on and supervised by the Knights of Columbus.
**June 20 - Titan`s Annual Rainbow Recognition Day in the Gym @ 1 pm
**June 28 - Last day of Classes / School Mass @ 9am / Dismissal for all Students @ 11 am / 3rd Term Communicating Student Learning Reports are sent home
**June 29 - Annual Holy Cross Gr. K to 7 Students Water -Slides Day @ Trans Canada Water Slides (Please contact Miss Manfron or Mrs. Sorace for further details)
**Our sincere gratitude goes out to all the Families who came out to support our Annual Titan`s Sports Day on June 9.
Congratulations to all our Students and Staff for their energy and enthusiasm!
**Congratulations also go out to all our Athletes and Coaches who participated in the Annual CISVA Track Meet on May 31 and June 7. Over 38 Schools and 2500 Students participated in the event and Holy Cross did very well in attaining 92 Points over both days.
**A very special thank you all those students who participated in our Annual Freezie Sale on June 8, in support of Juvenile Diabetes Research. Just over $550 was raised for JDRF.
**Please note that spots for the Holy Cross Annual Summer Camp (July 3 to 7) are filling up quickly. (Please contact Mrs. Sorace or Miss Manfron for further details)
** Please also take note that there are no more spots left in the Annual Titan`s Volleyball Camp (Aug. 21 to 25)Both theJuvenile Session and the Senior Sessions are now full.
Wishing you all God`s blessings,
Mr. Dino Alberti