(June 2, 2017)
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Please take note of the following important information:
- Gr. 3 to 7 Track Practice @ Burnaby North from 3:15 to 4:15 pm (Please note that Practice is for Athletes with Events on June 7 and those who qualified for their Event Finals on June 7.)
- CISVA Track Meet Day 2 @ Swangard Stadium in BBY. (No Hot Lunch on this date. All our students will be receiving a complimentary Hot Dog Lunch on June 9 / Sports Day courtesy of the Hot Lunch Program.)
- Student Council presents, "Annual Sports Day Team Colours Day" Please come to School dressed in your Sports Day Team Colours. / We will also be selling Freezies at Lunch and Afterschool in support of the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation. (All Freezies will be sold for $2)
- Pokémon Go Party in the Library (Prize Winner - Participants have been contacted by Mrs. Auld)
- Holy Cross Annual Titan`s Sports Day (Dismissal for all Students @ Noon)Please note that this is a Rain or Shine Event and that all our Students will be receiving a Complimentary Hot Dog Lunch courtesy of our Hot Lunch Program.
*June 12 - Annual Sea Wall Run for all our Running Club Members from 9 to 11:30 am (Please refer to Ms. Manfron`s Memo for further details)
*June 12 - Afternoon Professional Development Day (Dismissal for all Students @ Noon)
*June 17 - First ever Holy Cross Community Movie Night Under the Stars in our School Parking Lot (Come and spend a night with your Family outdoors watching the latest version of, "Beauty and the Beast") The Gates will open at 8:30 and the Movie will start at 9:30 pm. A Concession Stand will be available and donations can be made at the event. This event will be put on and supervised by the Knights of Columbus.
**Please note that spots for the Holy Cross Annual Summer Camp (July 3 to 7) are filling up quickly. (Please contact Mrs. Sorace or Miss Manfron for further details)
** Please also take note that there are no more spots left in the Annual Titan`s Volleyball Camp (Aug. 21 to 25)Both theJuvenile Session and the Senior Sessions are now full.
**A very special thank you to Mrs. Giovinazzo, Ms. Zaradic, Mrs. Bratanic & all the Parent Volunteers for their outstanding work in the organization of the Annual Holy Cross Family Picnic. As a result of the Parent support at the event & the generous Community support of our Raffle Ticket Sales, over $13, 600 was raised for our School. Our heartfelt gratitude goes out to everyone who participated in this School Fundraising Event.
Wishing you all God`s blessings,
Mr. Dino Alberti