(May 26, 2017)
I hope you all have a wonderful long weekend. Please take note of the following important information:
*May 28 - Holy Cross School Family Picnic & Raffle on the School Grounds from 12:30 to 5 pm (Please stop by the School on Sunday and enjoy an afternoon of great food, fun & entertainment) A sincere thank you to all our Families who supported our Annual Raffle Ticket sale. This year over 95% of our School Population participated in the selling of the Spring Raffle Tickets. A congratulatory note goes out to all of them.
- Holy Cross Annual Talent Show (Gr. 5 to 7 / Choir - 9:30 to 11:30 am & Gr. K to 4 / Choir - 1:15 to 2:15 pm)*The Doors will open 30 min. prior to the Shows. All performers are kindly reminded to bring with them to School whatever it is that they require for their performances (costumes, instruments, etc.). Also please note that Students performing in the Talent Show should come to School in Costume.
- Mills Student Supply Orders are due
- Hot Lunch Day (Pizza Lunch) * Please note the date change due to the CISVA Track Meet on May 31.
- Orientation Meeting for Parents of Children entering Kindergarten in Sept. 2017 (6:30 to 8:30 pm in the Church Basement)
- CISVA Track Meet Day 1 @ Swangard Stadium in BBY, from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. Please note that this is a Rain or Shine event and that all our Athletes are encouraged to dress appropriately for the weather. The Students can be dropped off at the Stadium any time after 7:30 am & picked up by 4 pm and there will be Holy Cross Staff Members in the Stadium Stands to provide Supervision.
- Burnaby Public Library visiting our Kindergarten to Gr. 3 Classes from 9 to 11 am in our Library.
- Cheer Practices for Sports Day begin.
*June 7 - CISVA Track Meet Day 2 @ Swangard Stadium in BBY. (No Hot Lunch on this date. All our students will be receiving a complimentary Hot Dog Lunch on June 9 / Sports Day courtesy of the Hot Lunch Program.)
*June 9 - Holy Cross Annual Titan`s Sports Day (Dismissal for all Students @ Noon)
**Please note that spots for the Holy Cross Annual Summer Camp (July 3 to 7) are filling up quickly. (Please contact Mrs. Sorace or Miss Manfron for further details)
** Please also take note that there are only a few spots left in the Annual Titan`s Volleyball Camp (Aug. 21 to 25) for the Juvenile Session and the Senior Session is now Full. (Please contact Mr. DeFazio for further information)
**We would like to express our deepest gratitude to Mike Malsegna and Anthony Pauletto for their many years of service to the Holy Cross PEC. As both of their terms come to an end we extend a very warm welcome to Maria Krumpak and Roberto Turrin our newest PEC Members.
Wishing you all God`s blessings,
Mr. Dino Alberti