(December 9, 2016)
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Please take note of the following important information:
*Dec. 10 to 13 - Holy Cross Annual Food Drive ( Please note that all donated non-perishable food items can be brought to your child's classroom, if you wish to participate.)
*Dec. 10 - Little Flower Academy Entrance Exam
*Dec. 11 - Third Sunday of Advent
- Last day for applications for "New Kindergarten Families" for September 2017
- Last day for the Annual Food Drive
- Hot Lunch Day (Pizza) *In order to accommodate our Afternoon Musical Performance, Lunch will be served to all our Students at 11:45 am.
- Christmas Musical Dress Rehearsal @ 10 am (for Students only) / Matinee Performance @ 1 pm (Doors open at noon) Please note that all Students should come to School dressed in their Costumes and that Donations to our Fine Arts Dept. can be made at the Door prior to the Show, if you wish to.
- Christmas Musical Morning Performance @ 10 am (Doors open @ 9 am) / Evening Performance @ 7 pm (Doors open @ 6 pm) Please note that all Students should come to School dressed in their Costumes and that Donations to our Fine Arts Dept. can be made at the Door prior to the Show, if you wish to.
- Last Day before Christmas Break (School Mass @ 9:15 am / Dismissal for all Students @ 11 am)
**Please mark your Calendars for our Annual Pub Night Dinner, Dance & Auction Fundraiser on Feb. 4, 2017. Tickets will go sale in our Office on Tuesday afternoon. As in the past, we will offer an Early Bird Prize Draw & the winner will receive a $100 Gift Certificate for The Pawn Shop in Downtown Vancouver, serving Tacos and many Mexican Drink specialties. Anyone purchasing 2 or more tickets by Thursday, Dec. 16 before 3:15 pm, will be eligible. The draw will take place at the Evening Performance of the Musical.
*Dec. 20 - Annual Gr. 5 to 7 Christmas Break Basketball Clinic in our Gym (Girls from 9 to 10:30 am / Boys from 10:30 to 12 noon)
*Jan. 3 - School re-opens @ 8:55 am (Full day)
**A very sincere thank you to all our School Families, who have generously supported our Advent Community Out-reach Projects.
** In the event of "Poor Winter Weather Conditions," please do the following for School Closure Information: 1) Check the School Website, 2) Listen to CKNW 980 on your AM Dial, and/or 3) Wait for a call from your Class Phoning Parent
Wishing you all God`s blessings,
Mr. Dino Alberti