(November 25, 2016)
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Please take note of the following important information:
*Nov. 26 & 27- Holy Cross Parish Share Christmas begins (Please contact the Parish Office for further details)
*Nov. 27 - First Sunday of Advent
- *Nov. 28 & 29 - Holy Cross Annual Winter Coat Drive for the Homeless in the Lower Mainland (Please drop off any gently used, Coats, Gloves, Scarves, etc. in the Gymnasium)
- Santa Photo Order Forms are due.
- First Term Communicating Learning Student Reports will be sent home
- Gr. 7 Visit to Notre Dame Reg. Secondary School from 12:45 to 2:30 pm (Notre Dame will be provide the Bus transportation for our Students)
- Gr. 5, 6, & 7 Girls Basketball Jamboree vs St. Pius X in our Gym (Gr. 5 @ 3:05 pm / Gr. 6 @ 3:40 pm / Gr. 7 @ 4:15 pm)
- Parent / Teacher Conferences (8:45 am to 5:45 pm)As per your "Appointment Confirmation" notice. Please note that Day Care will be provided in the Gym for our Students during interview times, if required. No formal classes on this date. Parents are also kindly reminded to sign & return their Child`s Report Card Cover.
- Gym Strip Sale (9 am to Noon / 1 to 5 pm)
- Used Uniform Exchange (Please drop off any gently used items on Nov. 28 from 3 to 3:30 pm & all day on Nov. 29)
- Items from Lost & Found Bin on display
- Hot Lunch Day (Chicken Strips)
- *Nov. 30 to Dec. 6 - Holy Cross Annual Toy Drive for the Children on the Lower East-side of Vancouver (Please feel to purchase a new toy not exceeding $10 in value & drop it off at the School Office)
- School Mass @ 9:15 am in the Church (RC Challenge Awards to follow the Mass)
- Gr. 1 (12:50 pm) & Gr. 3 (10:50 am) Classroom Visits by, "Science Made Fun"
- Annual Photos with Santa Day from (8:55 am to 11:55 am) As per your completed Order Form
- Those Students having a Photo done, are permitted to come to School dressed in their Sunday Best. The Lucky Prize Draw for all Participants will take place on Dec.6 & all proceeds will go to the Gr. 7 Grad Program.
- Lifetouch Photo Retake Orders are due
*Dec. 16 - Last Day before Christmas Break (School Mass @ 9:15 am / Dismissal for all students @ 11 am)
Wishing you all God`s blessings,
Mr. Dino Alberti