(November 18, 2016)
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Please take note of the following important information:
*Nov. 19 - Roman Catholic Challenge Tournament @ TLA (All participants are expected to meet their Coaches @ Traditional Learning Academy at 9:20 am)
*Nov. 20 - Gr. 2 First Holy Communion Enrollment Mass @ 10 am
*Nov. 20 - Scholastic Book Fair in the Gym from 8 am to 2 pm
- Student Council`s, Autism Awareness and Multi Colours Day / Dance (Please bring a Loonie, if you wish to enter the EA Sports Lucky Prize Draw in support of Autism Awareness. Please note that the Students will be eating their Lunches @ 11:45 am and that the Dance will begin at 12 Noon in the Gym.
- CISVA Big 8 Boys Volleyball Finals at the Harry Jerome Velodrome (Please note that both the Gr. 5 Black and Maroon Teams & the Gr. 6 Maroon Teams are being asked to meet their Coaches at the Velodrome @8:45 am. The Gr. 7 Boys Team will leave from the School @ 9:15 am)Please refer to Miss Manfron`s email for further details.
- Hot Lunch Day (Pizza)
- Gr. 5 to 7 Boys & Girls Basketball Pre- Season Practices & run through to Dec. 6. (Please refer to Miss Manfron`s email for further details.)
- School Mass @ 9:15 am in the Church
- Gr. 6 Field Trip to the Planetarium (Leaving @ 9:15 am and returning @ 2:40 pm)
- Gr. 5, 6 & 7 Boys Basketball Jamboree @ St. Pius X in N. Van. (Gr. 5 Boys leaving @ 2:20 for a 2:55 pm start / Gr. 6 Boys leaving @ 2:40 for a 3:35 pm start / Gr. 7 Boys leaving @ 2:50 pm for a 4:10 pm start)
*Nov. 26 & 27- Holy Cross Parish Share Christmas begins (Please contact the Parish Office for further details)
*Nov. 27 - First Sunday of Advent
*Nov. 28 & 29 - Holy Cross Annual Winter Coat Drive for the Homeless in the Lower Mainland (Please drop off any gently used, Coats, Gloves, Scarves, etc. in the Gymnasium)
*Nov. 28 - First Term Communicating Learning Student Reports will be sent home
*Nov. 29 - Parent / Teacher Conferences (8:45 am to 5:45 pm)
*Nov. 29 - Gym Strip Sale & Used Uniform Exchange (Please refer to the Memo being sent home on Nov. 21))
*A very special thank you goes out to Mrs. Auld, Mrs. Trasolini, all the Parent Volunteers & all the Families who
supported our Annual Scholastic Book Fair in our Gym over the past two days. Please note that the Book Fair will be open for one more day, on Sunday from 8 am to 2 pm.
Wishing you all God`s blessings,
Mr. Dino Alberti