(November 4, 2016)
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Please take note of the following important information:
*Nov. 6 - Daylight Savings Time Begins (Please turn your Clocks back 1 hour)
*Nov. 6 - Gr. 7 School & Prep Students @ Spirit Day (Please refer to Mr. Durnin`s Memo for Further details)
- Individual Photo Orders are due.
- Play-off Prepatory Girls Volleyball Practice @ the Harry Jerome Velodrome from 2:45 to 3:30 pm. This practice is for the Gr. 5, 6, & 7 Maroon team members & the Students will be leaving at 2:30 pm.
- CISVA Girls Gr. 5 to 7 Volleyball Final 8 Play-off Tournament at Harry Jerome Velodrome (The Gr. 5 & Gr. 6 Girls Maroon Teams are expected to meet their Coaches @ the Velodrome at 8:45 am and the Gr. 7 Girls Maroon Team will leave Holy Cross @ 9:15 am. Please refer to Miss Manfron`s email for further details)
- Gr. 2 First Holy Communion Program Parents Meeting @ 7 pm in the Gym
- Hot Lunch Day (Hamburgers)
- Remembrance Day Paraliturgy @ 11 am in the Gym
- Afternoon Professional Development Day (Dismissal for all Students @ 12:05 pm
- Remembrance Day (No Classes)
*Nov. 12 & 13 - Annual Holy Cross CWL Christmas Craft Market in the Gym (Sat. 10am to 3pm & Sun. 9am to2pm)
*Nov. 15 - Gr. 5 Boys Volleyball Zonal Play-offs @ Holy Cross
*Nov. 15 - Gr. 6 Boys Volleyball Zonal Play-offs @ Queen of All Saints
*Nov. 16 - Gr. 7 Boys Volleyball Zonal Play-offs @ St. Mary`s
*A very special thank you goes out to Mrs. Dente, Mrs. Auld, Mrs. Casellato, and Mrs. DallaZanna, all the Parent Volunteers & all the Families who supported our Oktoberfest Dinner & Dance on Oct. 29. It was another great community builder and a fundraising success. Just over $48.00 will be allocated to each of the 249 Students in our School and placed in their Activity Fund. This record amount is almost double, from last year`s total.
*Please remember, that pulling up beside the ropes and picking up your Children is not permitted during After School Pick-up times. In an effort to enhance Student Safety, it is expected that all Parents are parking their Cars.
Wishing you all God`s blessings,
Mr. Dino Alberti