(October 29, 2016)
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Please take note of the following important information:
*Oct. 29 - Oktoberfest Dinner and Dance @ 7 pm (Complimentary Steam Works Brewery Oktoberfest Beverages served from 7 to 8:30 pm / Buffet Dinner will be served @ 7:30 pm / Live Auction @ approx. 9:30 pm / No Tickets sold at the door)A very special thank you to all those families that have supported the event. Looking forward to another fun evening!
- *Oct. 31 - Halloween Activities Day
-No Choir in the Morning
-Students are welcome to come to School in their Costumes (Kindly be advised that costumes portraying Gore and Violence are not permitted. Full - Faced Masks are also not encouraged, due to safety issues)
-Lunch Break for the Students will run from 11:45 am to 12:30 pm
-The Students will come into the Gym at approx.12:50 pm for the Penny Carnival
-The Students are encouraged to bring some spare change (Nickels, Dimes, Quarters) for the various Stations. As in past years, all proceeds will go to the Holy Childhood Association.
-Annual Penny Carnival from 12:50 to 2:45 pm (Younger Siblings are very welcome to attend)
- Gr. 7 Girls Play- off Volleyball Game vs O.L. Fatima in our Gym at 3:30 pm
- All Saints Day
- Gr. 6 Girls Play - off Volleyball Game vs O.L. Fatima in our Gym @ 3:15 pm
- *Nov. 1 to 4 - Gr. 7 Students Outdoor Education Program @ Timberline Ranch (Please refer to Mr. Durnin`s Memo for further details)
- Gr. 4 & 5 Altar Servers Meeting from 9:15 to 10 am
- All Souls Day
- Hot Lunch Day (Beef Hot Dogs)
- Gr. 2 to 7 Enrichment Program Begins
- Holy Childhood Paraliturgy @ 9:20 am in the Gym (Parents and Guests are very welcome)
- Gr. 4 to 7 Running Club Program begins at Noon
*Nov. 6 - Daylight Savings Time Begins
*Nov. 6 - Gr. 7 School & Prep Students @ Spirit Day (Please refer to Mr. Durnin`s Memo for Further details)
*Congratulations to our Boys on their excellent performances at the Annual CISVA Soccer Finals which took place at Burnaby Lake Turf on Wednesday (Gr. 6 Super 8 Team - Gold Medal), Thursday (Gr. 5 Juvenile Team - Silver Medal) & Friday (Senior Boys - 4th Place)
*Congratulations also go out to our Roman Catholic Challenge Teams for winning 2 Bronze Medals & 1 Gold Medal at the Lower Mainland Tournament in Langley last weekend.
*Please be advised, that Mr.Riccardi has requested to go back on Medical Leave and we wish him our best in hison-going recovery process.
Wishing you all God`s blessings,
Mr. Dino Alberti