(October 21, 2016)
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Please take note of the following important information:
*Oct. 22 - Roman Catholic Challenge Tournament @ St. Catherine`s in Langley (All students are expected to be at St. Catherine`s by 9:25 am)
- Communicating Student Learning Mid - Term Reports will be sent home
- Gr. 4 Boys Soccer Game vs St. Michaels @ BBY. LK. Turf # 1(Leaving @ 1:55 for a 2:30 pm start)This is only for the Gr. 4 Members of the Stripes Team.
- Gr. 7 Girls Black Team Volleyball Game @ O. L. Sorrows (Leaving at 2:50 for a 3:20 pm start)
- Walk-a-thon Prize Draw at 9:15 am in the Gym
- Gr. 5, 6 & 7 Boys Soccer Team Practice @ Brentwood Park from 3:05 to 4:05 pm
- Gr. 7 Girls Black Team Volleyball Game @ St. Anthony`s in West Van. (Leaving @ 2:30 for a 3:20 pm start time)
- Kindergarten Students Vision / Hearing Screening @ 9 am
- Hot Lunch Day (Chicken Strips)
- Senior Boys Super 8 Soccer Finals @ BBY. LK. Turf (The Students will eating their Lunches at 11:20 am and will be leaving @ 11:40 am for their first game @ 12:20 pm. The second game will be played at 1:50 pm)
- Juvenile Boys Maroon Soccer Team in the CISVA Soccer Finals @ BBY LK. Turf from 9 am to 3 pm (The Boys will be playing Three Games and their first game will be played at 9:10 am. A game schedule will be sent home next week, when all participants are finalized)
- Senior Boys Maroon Soccer Team in the CISVA Soccer Finals @ BBY LK. Turf from 8:55 am to 3 pm (The Boys will be playing Three Games and their first game will be played at 9 am. A game schedule will be sent home next week, when all the participants are finalized.)
- Gr. 5 Annual Field Trip to Britannia Mines (Leaving at 9:15 am & returning at 2:30 pm)
*Oct. 29 - Oktoberfest Dinner and Dance @ 7 pm (See Details Below)
*Congratulations to our Gr. 7 Girls Maroon Volleyball Team for placing 2ndin the Annual St. Pius X Tournament on Oct. 20.
*A very special thank you to Mrs. Arduini, Mrs. Folino, Mrs. Cerantola , Mrs Sorace & all the Parent Volunteers / Walkers , who helped make our Annual Titan`s Walk-a-thon on Oct. 7, another huge community building & fundraising success. Just over $34, 000 was raised for our School Programs. This is a record total & congratulations go out to our entire School Community! Our Prize Draw will take place @ 9:15 am on Tuesday.
*Tickets for our Oktoberfest Dinner & Dance on Oct. 29 from 7 to 12:30 pm are picking up. (Only 225 Tickets will be sold for this popular event.) The Oktoberfest Committee will be outside every day next week after school selling Dinner and Dance Tickets ($40) & Magic Square Tickets for the Pizza Oven ($20 each or 3 for $50) and the Drone Package ($10 each)Please note, that there will be no Tickets sold at the door.
Wishing you all God`s blessings,
Mr. Dino Alberti