(October 7, 2016)
I hope you all have a wonderful long weekend. Please take note of the following important information:
- Thanksgiving Holiday (No classes)
- Gr. 5 Boys Maroon Team Soccer Game vs St. Michael`s @ BBY LK. Turf # 3 (Leaving @ 1:30 for a 2:10 pm start)
- Gr. 4/ 5 Boys Stripes Team Soccer Game vs St. Frances DeSales @ BBY LK. Turf # 3 (Leaving @ 2:30 for a 3:10 pm start)
- Gr. 6 Girls Maroon Team Volleyball Game vs St. Michael`s @ Home at 3:05 pm
- Gr. 7 Confirmation Parents & Candidates Meeting @ 7 pm in the Gym
- Hot Lunch Day (Hamburgers)
- Gr. 6 Boys Super 8 Boys Team Soccer Games vs St. Pius X @ 2:30 pm & O.L. Sorrows @ 3:30 pm at Blue Ridge Park in N. Van. (The Boys will be leaving @ 1:30 pm)
- Gr. 7 Girls Maroon Team Volleyball Games vs St. Helen`s @ Home at 3:05 pm
- Living Rosary Paraliturgy / Annual Bucket Filling Assembly in the Gym @ 9:15 am (Cross Country Awards to follow)
- Senior Boys Soccer Team Game vs St. Helen`s " A" @ BBY LK. Turf #2 (Leaving @ 2: 10 for a 2:50 pm start time
- All Walk-a-thon Blue Pledge Sheets and Money are due.
- Holy Cross Titan`s Annual Gr. 6 Girls Volleyball Tournament in our Gym from 11:45 am to 6 pm
- No Volleyball Skill Development Sessions due to the Gr. 6 Tournament
- Gr. 4, 5, 6 & 7 Boys Soccer Practices @ Brentwood Park at 3:05 pm to 4:05 pm
*A very special thank you to Mrs. Arduini, Mrs. Folino, Mrs. Cerantola , Mrs Sorace & all the Parent Volunteers / Walkers , who helped make our Annual Titan`s Walk-a-thon on Oct. 7, another huge community building & fundraising success. Just over $31, 500 has been pledged thus far and all monies must kindly be collected and returned to the School by Oct. 14. Congratulations to our entire School Community!
*Congratulations to all our Cross Country Athletes and Coaches on their fine performances at the Annual CISVA Meet on Oct. 5 @ Swangard Stadium. Over 36 Schools and close to 3500 athletes participated in the annual event. We are very proud of placing 2ndin the Small Schools Category and placing 5th Place Overall. A special note of congratulations also goes out to our Grade 5 Team, for winning the Age Division Championship.
*Please take note of the Public Community Technology Safety Advisory that is also being sent home today
*Tickets for our Oktoberfest Dinner & Dance on Oct. 29 from 7 to 12:30 pm will go sale on Tuesday (Only 225 Tickets will be sold for this popular event. Tickets will be sold for $40 each.)
Wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving,
Mr. Dino Alberti